Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mission Critical Website

I expected the mission critical site to be a lot similar to the cause and effect website but I found the complete opposite. I was very overwhelmed at first with the mission critical site there was a lot of links and I almost just didn’t even want to start. I then found that the site was surprisingly useful and easy to navigate around. It laid out useful and important information about arguments and fallacies. I like how the concepts were laid out so plainly so each of the individual topics are explained correctly. I found the explanation of arguments very useful. It helped to re-learn those basics of arguments and the different parts of the arguments that we had studied earlier in the semester. I also found it very useful to just go over all this information in general through the website; especially the examples of good and bad arguments really helped me understand the concept that much better. I really liked both the cause and effect and mission critical websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment