Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Introduction

Hello Everyone,
I am Mrs. Rival I grew up in a small town near Santa Cruz where I went to pretty much K-12. I love the beach and hanging out with family and friends. I am excited to start this semester but very exhausted at the same time. I spent all of winter break traveling to see family and ended it with a very rocky cruise to Mexico to which I just arrived from on Monday. This semester should be quiet a challenge as well as taking classes at San Jose State I am also taking classes at West Valley and Cabrillo College to try and fulfill my GE requirements. I have taken a class with professor. Perez before and she is a great teacher that I learned a lot from and now will continue to learn more from. I hope everyone enjoys this class and has a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment